A fascinating look at the history of magic and esoteric lore across all cultures and traditions – from astrology and palmistry to the Tarot, runestones, mystical plants and potions and more. Also looks at the history of magic in film and literature. Illustrated throughout in full-colour.
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22ct gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.