The Queen Elizabeth II Silver Proof Memorial Coin Collection
Stunning silver tributes honouring the remarkable life and reign of our nation’s longest reigning monarch…
- Limited-edition PROOF versions of this stunning, one-time-only set honouring the historic legacy of Queen Elizabeth II — Britain’s longest-reigning monarch.
- The Royal Mint issued these memorial coins in three distinctive designs — 50-pence and £5 coins in 92.5% (Sterling) silver and £2 one-ounce coin in 99.9% pure silver.
- The important Early Issue designation guarantees that each coin was released within the first 20 business days of the U.S. release date.
- Each coin is certified by PCGS as Gem Proof, one of the highest grades possible.
- FREE: A Display Chest and Certificate of Authenticity, included at no extra charge, sent with the second shipment.
On 8th September 2022, Queen Elizabeth II – our longest reigning monarch – died peacefully after an extraordinary reign spanning more than 70 years.
To honour the Queen’s historic legacy, the Royal Mint issued one-time-only silver memorial coins in three distinctive designs. Each coin – 50-pence and £5 coins in 92.5% (Sterling) silver and £2 one-ounce coin in 99.9% pure silver – was issued shortly after the Queen’s death and features a different memorial design. Together, they create a stunning set that marks the pinnacle of excellence from one of the world’s most prestigious mints.
Each of these Queen Elizabeth II memorial silver coins qualified as an official Early Issue from PCGS, a premier coin-grading company. Only coins that are certified as having been released within the first 20 business days of their U.S. release date can receive the prized Early Issue label. What’s more, each Early Issue coin is one of the few that is also certified by PCGS as Gem Proof condition. The Gem Proof grade verifies the coins are among the highest quality possible, creating a matching set of unprecedented meaning, beauty and scarcity.