A PERSONAL TOUCH Find gifts that make it personal! Shop Now
The Complete Indian Head Quarter Eagle Gold Coin Collection
- One 90% pure gold Indian Head “Quarter Eagle” from EVERY year of issue (1908-1915 and 1925-1929).
- A unique denomination, one of only two U.S. coins produced with fully incuse designs that are actually cut into and sunken below the surface.
- Renowned sculptor Bela Lyon Pratt’s design, with an authentic Native American portrait on one side and a proud American eagle on the other.
- Presented in circulated very fine or better condition, with all major design details clearly visible.
- Expertly written Collector Cards that accompany each coin and recount fascinating events, important facts and statistics from its year of issue.
- FREE: A Display Chest and Certificate of Authenticity, yours at no extra charge, sent with the third shipment.
- Dating back more than a century, this magnificent set of coins forms a collectible of beauty, meaning and importance.
- These historic coins are protectively encapsulated for safe handling and easy viewing of both sides.
Please note: The coins shown here are for illustrative purposes only; the exact appearance of the coins you receive may vary from the images shown.