The King Charles III Coronation Commemorative Set
Celebrating the Royal event of the year...
- A landmark collection of genuine coins celebrating the coronation of King Charles III.
- Includes a complete date set of coins from 1948, the year of His Majesty’s birth, plus the brand-new 2023 Coronation £5 Crown and Coronation 50p coin in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- • Also included are the official Royal Mail stamps from His Majesty’s investiture as Prince of Wales in 1969, and this year’s Coronation stamps.
- FREE: A bespoke wooden, glass-topped display chest to house the collection.
On 6th May 2023, Charles III entered Westminster Abbey to be crowned King. For many, this was a once in a lifetime event and thousands lined the streets of London and millions more around the world watched it broadcast on television.
To celebrate this momentous occasion in British history, we’ve put together a stunning commemorative. Presenting…. The King Charles III Coronation Commemorative Set, a landmark collection combining historic and modern coins and stamps honouring the newly crowned King, available now exclusively from Danbury Mint.
Your collection includes:
- A complete 1948 date set of coins, the year of Charles’ birth, from the humble farthing to the impressive half crown. Each coin is over 75 years old and features the King’s grandfather, George VI, on the obverse.
- The Coronation £5 Crown in Brilliant Uncirculated condition, which features the first crowned portrait of His Majesty on the obverse. The reverse of the coin depicts the Coronation Regalia, including the Sovereign’s Sceptres and St. Edward’s Crown.
- The Coronation 50p Coin in Brilliant Uncirculated condition, which also features Charles III wearing the Tudor Crown, whilst the reverse depicts the King’s new Royal Cypher against the backdrop of Westminster Abbey.
- A set of Royal Mail stamps from 1969, celebrating the investiture of His Majesty, when he was formally recognised as the Prince of Wales.
- The brand-new 2023 Coronation stamp sheet from the Royal Mail. The four stamps feature designs dedicated to the Coronation, the Commonwealth, Diversity and Community, and Sustainability.
A custom crafted wooden Collector Chest is yours at no additional charge! A removable tray houses the 2023 Coronation coins and stamps, underneath which is space to display the 1948 coins and 1969 stamps. With a glass top for easy viewing and a lock and key for additional security, this Chest is the perfect way to protect and display your impressive collection!
Display is 11½" (29cm) x 10” (25cm) x 3” (8cm).