2021 Remembrance Day Silver Proof Crown
- Struck in 92.5% sterling silver.
- A bespoke design by acclaimed artist Gary Breeze.
- Features words taken from Laurence Binyon’s famous poem, For The Fallen.
- Set with red poppies created using a special colour printing process.
- The pinnacle of the minter’s art, proof quality coins are minted in extremely limited quantities.
- This fine silver coin has been protectively slabbed and labelled using our ‘Sealed for Good’ technology.
- A glass topped wooden display case with lock and key is included free of charge.
Featuring a bespoke coin design by acclaimed artist Gary Breeze, this remarkable Crown coin is set with vibrant red poppies created using a special colour printing process and features words taken from Laurence Binyon’s famous poem, For The Fallen. The coin is labelled and protectively slabbed and sealed in a crystal-clear case, allowing for worry-free viewing. You’ll also receive a glass-topped wooden display at no extra charge!
What sets this coin apart is that it is finished to a Proof standard, the highest quality for commemorative coins. The dies used for Proof coins are hand-finished to ensure the perfect strike. Blanks are fed into the press by hand before being struck carefully up to six times to preserve the design’s finer details. The result is a coin with unrivalled sharpness, detail and finish.
This product allows the convenience of a gradual payment plan. It is payable in two equal, monthly, interest-free instalments.
Display chest measures 6⅝"(17cm) x 7" (18cm) x 2⅜" (6cm).