All 12 of these legal-tender coins date back at least 70 years, and most were minted well over a century ago. Danbury Mint makes it easy to acquire a collection of these long-out-of-circulation gems, featuring coveted obsolete denominations and other sought-after, hard-to-find coins. Many were minted in 90% silver – a purity level not seen in circulating U.S. coinage in more than 50 years!
- The half-cent, the lowest face-value U.S. coin ever struck.
- The two-cent piece, the first to bear the U.S.’ national motto.
- The nickel three-cent piece, the last of this denomination.
- Unusual denominations (e.g., half-dime, twenty-cent piece).
- Fascinating Collector’s Cards that accompany each coin.
- Plus a Display Chest, yours at no extra charge.
Display measures 9” x 7½” x 3¾”
Orders for non-personalised products which are in stock are usually delivered within about 7 days. Personalised products may take longer.
Guarantee & Returns
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your Danbury Mint purchase, which is why we offer a no-quibble 90-day return on any item that you are not happy with. We’ll even pay the postage.
You can create a free Royal Mail Tracked Returns label here and print off the label yourself or at your local Post Office or Customer Service Point.
Your order number can be found on your invoice. If you do not have your Order No. available, have multiple items to return, or your item is personalised, please contact our Customer Services team on 0344 557 5600 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm) or email email@example.com to arrange your return
For Danbury Mint USA returns click here