Queen Elizabeth II is now the longest ever reigning monarch in British history, having surpassed the record set by her great-great grandmother, Queen Victoria. To celebrate, Steiff have created a special musical bear as a tribute to this remarkable woman.
- Hand-crafted from the finest gold-coloured mohair with hand-stitched features and sparkling eyes.
- Fully jointed – which means that you can turn the bear’s head – or change its pose from a royal wave to a friendly embrace!
- A specially commissioned medallion suspended from a regal purple bow and lavishly plated in 22ct gold. Exquisitely sculpted on the front with overlapping images of Queen Victoria and Queen Elizabeth II. The reverse is engraved with an extract from a speech given by the then Princess Elizabeth on the occasion of her 21st birthday.
- As a finishing touch one footpad is a beautifully embroidered with the words “God Save the Queen”.
- Musical – plays the National Anthem.
- A strictly limited-edition – only produced until 9th September 2016.
Actual height is 12" (30cm) standing.
Delivery of items which are in stock will usually take place within a week. Personalised products can take up to 6 weeks. If your item is out of stock, we will contact you as soon as possible with an update. If you have a particularly urgent order, please call Customer Services on 0344 557 5600 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm) or email email@example.com.
Guarantee & Returns
Any time you place an order with Danbury Mint, your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are not delighted with any purchase, you may return it within 90 days of receipt for a FULL refund – including our postage & handling charge!
You can download a free post label here.
Items can be returned using the downloadable returns label below. We recommend obtaining a certificate of posting (free) if returning via the post office. Please include all paperwork with your return. If you have any questions or would prefer us to send you a returns label by post, please email Customer Services.
If you have a printer and wish to print off a returns label, please click on the link below. Note that you must have Adobe Acrobat installed in order to view and print PDF files.
How to Return a Danbury Mint Item (PDF)
For Danbury Mint USA returns click here