Concorde was an engineering marvel. A commercial airliner capable of crossing the Atlantic in around three hours, she cruised at twice the speed of sound at an altitude of 60,000 ft. Her passengers could sip champagne and marvel at the curvature of the Earth visible from their windows.
As a tribute to this revolutionary aircraft, Danbury Mint presents… The Queen of the Skies.
- Using expert guidance, our craftsmen have captured every detail. Notice the delta wings and the drooped nose. The result is something truly elegant and iconic.
- Genuine, mint-condition Royal Mail stamps from 1969. These are some of the last ever pre-decimal stamps to be issued!
- A specially-crafted rectangular wooden base.
- The exclusive commemorative medal shows Concorde’s first flight and lists some of her jaw-dropping specifications.
- This sculpture is exclusive to Danbury Mint.
- Strict limited edition of just 1, 969 – the year of Concorde’s maiden flight.
Actual size of sculpture is 9” x 5” x 3¼”.
Orders for non-personalised products which are in stock should be delivered within about a week. Personalised products may take longer.
Guarantee & Returns
Any time you place an order with Danbury Mint, your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are not delighted with any purchase, you may return it within 90 days of receipt for a FULL refund – including our postage & handling charge!
You can download a free post label here.
Items can be returned using the downloadable returns label below. We recommend obtaining a certificate of posting (free) if returning via the post office. Please include all paperwork with your return. If you have any questions or would prefer us to send you a returns label by post, please email Customer Services.
If you have a printer and wish to print off a returns label, please click on the link below. Note that you must have Adobe Acrobat installed in order to view and print PDF files.
How to Return a Danbury Mint Item (PDF)
For Danbury Mint USA returns click here