The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee 50p Coin
• SPECIAL OFFER! You can own this momentous commemorative for only £9.95 – with Free Delivery! That’s a £10 saving off the usual price!
• Issued by the Royal Mint, the coin is struck in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
• Exquisite artistry and craftsmanship.
• Sonically sealed for its preservation.
• Affixed with the Danbury Mint hologram, guaranteeing your coin is a genuine uncirculated treasure protected by our “Sealed for Good” technology.
• BONUS free fact card.
• With your purchase, you will be enrolled in the 50p Collector Club granting you the opportunity – but not the obligation – to purchase every future 50p issue that the Royal Mint will release at the regular price. You are guaranteed to never miss out on these collectable treasures! You’ll also receive a FREE deluxe wooden display case to house and protect your collection.
• Your satisfaction is completely guaranteed. You have no obligation to purchase anything else and may cancel at any time.
As the nation celebrates Her Majesty’s Platinum Jubilee, the Royal Mint has issued a special 50p – the first time a Royal event has been marked on the 50p coin! A landmark event deserves a landmark design. The obverse features the Queen on horseback, a depiction that hasn’t been seen on a coin since the 1977 Silver Jubilee. Around the edge is the Garter Belt, a feature reserved for notable coins. The reverse of the coin has a special one-off design with the number 70, alongside the Royal Cypher and the dates 1952 and 2022.
The coins are sonically-sealed so you can enjoy the details on both the front and back without fear of damage.
Due to the high demand expected, supplies are limited. Limit one per household.
You will receive and pay for one coin per month.
DISCOUNTED PRICE £9.95 – WITH FREE DELIVERY! Usual Price: £19.95 (plus £3 postage and handling). That’s a 50% saving off the usual price and remarkable value for these magnificent coins.