Meet Rosie from our exclusive Steiff Four Seasons Swarovski® Bears.
- Steiff celebrate the fresh, light colours of this glorious season in a beautiful bear by combining the softest pale pink mohair with the dazzling brilliance of Swarovski® crystals.
- She holds a perfectly ripe strawberry, expertly cast in metal and hand-set with over 800 genuine Swarovski® crystals in stunning shades of peridot and ruby.
- Around her neck is a glorious red chiffon scarf, studded with a further eighteen ruby-red Swarovski® crystals.
- Steiff have even replaced their famous gold-plated button-in-ear with a sparkling Swarovski® jewel – a rare and important collecting event.
- Made exclusively for Danbury Mint, no more than 3,000 bears will ever be produced.
What to find out more about the Story of Steiff? Click Here
Actual size is 10" (25cm) standing.
Delivery of items which are in stock will usually take place within a week. Personalised products can take up to 6 weeks. If your item is out of stock, we will contact you as soon as possible with an update. If you have a particularly urgent order, please call Customer Services on 0344 557 5600 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm) or email email@example.com.
Guarantee & Returns
Any time you place an order with Danbury Mint, your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are not delighted with any purchase, you may return it within 90 days of receipt for a FULL refund – including our postage & handling charge!
You can download a free post label here.
Items can be returned using the downloadable returns label below. We recommend obtaining a certificate of posting (free) if returning via the post office. Please include all paperwork with your return. If you have any questions or would prefer us to send you a returns label by post, please email Customer Services.
If you have a printer and wish to print off a returns label, please click on the link below. Note that you must have Adobe Acrobat installed in order to view and print PDF files.
How to Return a Danbury Mint Item (PDF)
For Danbury Mint USA returns click here