A life in photographs …
A beautiful ode to one of the world’s most beloved women. Features more than 100 remarkable images of Diana, from her days as a schoolgirl to her engagement to Prince Charles to the births of Prince William and Prince Harry.
With its premium leather binding, hubbed spine accented with true 22ct gold, and gilded page ends, this luxurious volume is the state-of-the-art in fine bookmaking.
- Fully bound in genuine leather
- 22ct gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations
- Sewn-pages – not just glued like ordinary books
- Satin-ribbon page marker
- Gilded page ends
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality