It was a once-in-a-lifetime discovery – when a beautiful blue-purple gemstone was unearthed for the very first time in 1967, the world was in awe. Our generation is the first ever to see and own this precious gemstone!
To celebrate 50 years of tanzanite, the jewellers at Danbury Mint have created a beautiful, limited edition anniversary ring.
- Five beautiful AA-grade blue-purple tanzanite stones, a total of 1 carat, represent each decade since tanzanite was discovered.
- A frame of dazzling white topaz adds superb sparkle.
- The gleaming band of 18ct gold-plated sterling silver is the perfect precious setting.
- Special limited anniversary edition, this ring will only be produced in 2017.
- Inside the band is engraved with “50th Anniversary Edition”.