As a tribute to the history and culture of the Native American people, this remarkable five-dollar certificate was produced depicting Sioux Chief Running Antelope, making it the only U.S. currency to feature a Native American.
This $5 Silver Certificate was part of the last series of U.S. currency dating to the 1800’s and was also the last $5 note to be issued before Abraham Lincoln’s portrait became a permanent fixture on the $5 bill.
The note you receive will:
- Be the only U.S. currency to feature a depiction of a Native American, Sioux Chief Running Antelope.
- Be enhanced by a fact-filled narrative card on the design and history of your antique Silver Certificate.
- Be half an inch taller and more than one inch longer than today’s U.S. bills.
- Arrive in an elegant wooden Display Chest fitted with a glass lid to create a dramatic presentation.
- Be preserved in circulated condition and presented in a crystal-clear holder so that both sides are clearly viewable.
Display measures 11" x 7".
Delivery of items which are in stock will usually take place within a week. Personalised products can take up to 6 weeks. If your item is out of stock, we will contact you as soon as possible with an update. If you have a particularly urgent order, please call Customer Services on 0344 557 5600 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm) or email email@example.com.
Guarantee & Returns
Any time you place an order with Danbury Mint, your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are not delighted with any purchase, you may return it within 90 days of receipt for a FULL refund – including our postage & handling charge!
You can download a free post label here.
Items can be returned using the downloadable returns label below. We recommend obtaining a certificate of posting (free) if returning via the post office. Please include all paperwork with your return. If you have any questions or would prefer us to send you a returns label by post, please email Customer Services.
If you have a printer and wish to print off a returns label, please click on the link below. Note that you must have Adobe Acrobat installed in order to view and print PDF files.
How to Return a Danbury Mint Item (PDF)
For Danbury Mint USA returns click here