The Tower of London is one of Britain’s most iconic landmarks. Built by William the Conqueror almost 1,000 years ago, it is intertwined with the history of our nation. It has served as a fortress, palace, prison, arsenal, public records office and even an animal menagerie!
In 2019, the Royal Mint – which once operated within the Tower – released a series of four silver £5 coins commemorating some of the Tower’s legends, traditions and history. Now,
Danbury Mint has brought these limited-edition coins together in a stunning collection. Presenting… The Complete Tower of London Silver Proof Collection, a set of all four 2019 Tower of London coins, plus four 2020 coins yet to be released!
Your collection will include:
- All limited edition 2019 £5 coins in stunning 92.5% silver proof quality.
- GUARANTEED all limited edition 2020 £5 coins, all too in stunning 92.5% silver proof quality.
- Sonically sealed coins using our ‘Sealed for Good’ technology. So you can safely examine your coins up close, without fear of dust or fingerprints getting on your precious coins.
- FREE deluxe glass-topped wooden display chest.
- FREE Certificate of Authenticity.
- FREE fascinating Fact Card with each shipment.