- One 90% pure gold Indian Head “Quarter Eagle” from EVERY year of issue (1908-1915 and 1925-1929).
- A unique denomination, one of only two U.S. coins produced with fully incuse designs that are actually cut into and sunken below the surface.
- Renowned sculptor Bela Lyon Pratt’s design, with an authentic Native American portrait on one side and a proud American eagle on the other.
- Presented in circulated very fine or better condition, with all major design details clearly visible.
- Expertly written Collector Cards that accompany each coin and recount fascinating events, important facts and statistics from its year of issue.
- FREE: A Display Chest and Certificate of Authenticity, yours at no extra charge, sent with the third shipment.
- Dating back more than a century, this magnificent set of coins forms a collectible of beauty, meaning and importance.
- These historic coins are protectively encapsulated for safe handling and easy viewing of both sides.
Please note: The coins shown here are for illustrative purposes only; the exact appearance of the coins you receive may vary from the images shown.
Display Chest measures approximately 9½" x 5½" x 3".
Orders for items which are in stock will usually be delivered within 7 days (and often sooner). Personalised items may take longer. If your item is out of stock, we will contact you as soon as possible. Please call Customer Services on 0344 557 5600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Guarantee & Returns
Any time you place an order with Danbury Mint, your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are not delighted with any purchase, you may return it within 90 days of receipt for a FULL refund – including our postage & handling charge!
You can download a free post label here.
Items can be returned using the downloadable returns label below. We recommend obtaining a certificate of posting (free) if returning via the post office. Please include all paperwork with your return. If you have any questions or would prefer us to send you a returns label by post, please email Customer Services.
If you have a printer and wish to print off a returns label, please click on the link below. Note that you must have Adobe Acrobat installed in order to view and print PDF files.
How to Return a Danbury Mint Item (PDF)
For Danbury Mint USA returns click here