Over seventy-five years since the Second World War began, Danbury Mint presents a complete collection of every coin issued in Great Britain during the war years, from the farthing to the half-crown. The oldest have survived over three-quarters of century – if these coins could talk, imagine the stories they could tell!
Collectors will receive:
- All the nickel brass, copper and 50% silver coinage issued for the United Kingdom from 1939 to 1945 – 63 coins in all!
- The last silver threepence issued for the UK, as well as examples of the twelve-sided nickel-brass threepences that superseded it.
- Copper pennies from each of the four war years in which they were minted.
- A custom-made deluxe wooden display chest, with eight drawers specially designed to showcase your complete collection.
- Special-edition fact cards highlighting key events from each coin’s year of issue.
Display measures 10” x 5¾” x 7¼”.
Delivery of items which are in stock will usually take place within a week. Personalised products can take up to 6 weeks. If your item is out of stock, we will contact you as soon as possible with an update. If you have a particularly urgent order, please call Customer Services on 0344 557 5600 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guarantee & Returns
Any time you place an order with Danbury Mint, your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are not delighted with any purchase, you may return it within 90 days of receipt for a FULL refund – including our postage & handling charge!
You can download a free post label here.
Items can be returned using the downloadable returns label below. We recommend obtaining a certificate of posting (free) if returning via the post office. Please include all paperwork with your return. If you have any questions or would prefer us to send you a returns label by post, please email Customer Services.
If you have a printer and wish to print off a returns label, please click on the link below. Note that you must have Adobe Acrobat installed in order to view and print PDF files.
How to Return a Danbury Mint Item (PDF)
For Danbury Mint USA returns click here