Since 1988, the Royal Canadian Mint has produced one of the world’s purest silver coins: the spectacular Silver Maple Leaf. The front features the portrait of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the $5 face value that makes it one of the world’s highest-value silver bullion coins.
The back includes a maple leaf — the symbol of Canada — and the Canadian government’s guarantee of its one-ounce silver weight and 99.99% silver purity. It also remains on the technological forefront with its state-of-the-art security devices.
Each year’s coin is made for only a limited time, and the 2019 coin is expected to remain as popular and sought after as ever before! Now, you can own one of the first and finest of all 2019 Silver Maple Leaf coins.
The coin you receive will:
- Be one of fewer than 150 available from Danbury Mint.
- Bear the “Early Issue” label, a Danbury Mint exclusive certifying that it was issued within the first 20 business days of its initial release to the U.S. by the Royal Canadian Mint.
- Be certified as stunning near-perfect uncirculated MS69 condition by PCGS, one of the world’s leading independent coin authorities.
- Arrive in a custom display case with a luxurious black leather-like exterior, which measures 4½” x 3¾”.
- Be protectively encapsulated in a sonically sealed, crystal-clear PCGS holder that allows you to examine the magnificent designs on both sides without fear of harm from dust, dirt and fingerprints.