A PERSONAL TOUCH Find gifts that make it personal! Shop Now
Last Large-Size Federal Reserve Notes
In stock. Ships in 3-4 business days.
£198 per note
You will receive one note every three months.
The Series of 1914 U.S. bills were the first Federal Reserve Notes ever issued – and more fascinatingly, the last “large-size” bills issued by the United States.
- Century-old $5, $10 and $20 notes you can’t even fit into your wallet – and would never want to!
- The first Federal Reserve Notes ever issued, the Series of 1914 were the last “large-size” U.S. bills, more than an inch longer and nearly half an inch taller than today’s notes.
- They are unique in bearing portraits of Andrew Jackson and Grover Cleveland on the $10 and $20 notes, which now feature Alexander Hamilton and Jackson.
- Dramatic vignettes – like Columbus discovering America, farming, industry, steamships and locomotives – make them the most intricate and attractive Federal Reserve Notes ever issued, with blue serial numbers and seals usually seen on Silver Certificates.
- Presented in circulated condition so you may appreciate major design details.
- FREE: A Display Chest and Collector’s Guide, yours at no extra charge, sent with the second shipment.