The 2022 Early Issue Australian Silver Dollar Kangaroo
One of the world’s most popular silver bullion coins…
- A hefty silver dollar struck in 99.99% silver — the purest silver possible for coinage — Australia’s classic Silver Kangaroo contains one full troy ounce of silver.
- The important Early Issue designation guarantees that the coin was certified within the first 20 business days of its U.S. release date.
- The MS69 grade verifies that the coin is in virtually flawless Mint State 69 condition. It is one of the highest-quality coins possible.
- One of only 114 coins available from Danbury Mint, the 2022 Silver Kangaroo has been certified and authenticated by leading independent authority PCGS.
- Bears the legendary “P” mint mark of Australia’s Perth Mint, one of the most prestigious mints in the world.
- The coin’s one-ounce silver weight and astounding 99.99% silver purity are guaranteed by the government of Australia.
- The official, sonically sealed PCGS holder allows for safe and easy examination of the superb designs on both sides without fear of damage from dust, dirt and fingerprints.
- The holder, with a label attesting to the coin’s exclusive status, will be housed in a black faux leather clamshell Display Case (measuring 4⅜" x 3¾").
- Comes with a Certificate of Authenticity/Information Card, including details on the coin, grade, uncirculated minting process and Early Issue certification.
Australia’s classic Silver Kangaroo is one of the world’s most stunning and most popular silver bullion coins. A spectacular work of art, it is a hefty silver dollar that is struck in 99.99% silver — the purest silver possible for coinage — and contains one full troy ounce of silver. Appropriately, it depicts a magni¬ficent bounding kangaroo, one of the most recognizable symbols of Australia.
The coin is one of the few that qualified for certi¬fication as an of¬ficial Early Issue by leading independent authority PCGS — meaning it was certi¬fied within the¬ first 20 business days of its U.S. release date. The Early Issue period has already closed, so no more coins can ever receive this esteemed certification.