A PERSONAL TOUCH Find gifts that make it personal! Shop Now
The U.S. Indian Head Gold Coin Collection
Ships in 3-4 business days.
£975 per shipment
You will receive one shipment every three months until you have received all six coins. Two shipments will include two coins each, whilst the $3 and one of the $1 "Indian Princess coins" will ship individually.
The California “gold rush” inspired the U.S. Mint to create new gold coins by some of the nation’s most prominent artists and sculptors. Many used images of Native Americans, revered symbols of the American spirit of adventure, to represent “Liberty.”Included are:
- Coins struck in 90% pure gold, each at least 80 years old!
- The FIRST and ONLY $3 gold coin!
- The LAST and the LOWEST-MINTAGE U.S. $1 “Indian Princess Head” gold coins.
- The ONLY “Incuse” U.S. coins — the $2.50 and $5 Indian Head gold coins — with the designs cut into the surface.
- The LAST circulating $10 “Indian Head” gold coin, the ONLY one with a unique, raised “third” side.
- A deluxe, lockable Display Chest and Collector Cards, yours at no extra charge.