A PERSONAL TOUCH Find gifts that make it personal! Shop Now
The 2021 First-Year Flying American Eagle Silver Dollar
In stock. Ships in 3-4 business days.
- A first-year 2021 new-design American Eagle Silver Dollar, one of only 250 available from Danbury Mint, that is certified and authenticated by PCGS, a premier coin-grading company.
- The important “Early Issue” designation will guarantee that it was released within the first 20 business days of the U.S. Mint’s initial issue.
- MS69 represents near-flawless uncirculated condition, one of the highest grades possible for any U.S. coin.
- Designed by Emily Damstra, the flying eagle will replace the heraldic eagle design that’s appeared on the American Eagle coins since they were first minted in 1986.
- America’s original silver bullion coin, the American Eagle Silver Dollar is struck in 99.9% pure silver and contains one full troy ounce of silver.
- Protected in an official, sonically sealed PCGS holder with a label attesting to its exclusive status.
- The holder will be housed in a black fauxleather clamshell display case.
- Comes with a Certificate of Authenticity/Information Card that includes details on the coin, grade, uncirculated minting process and Early Issue certification.
- Guarantee of Satisfaction: Free returns for a full refund.