A PERSONAL TOUCH Find gifts that make it personal! Shop Now
The First and Last Pre-Decimal Coins of Elizabeth II
In stock. Ships in 3-4 business days.
£29.95 per panel
You will receive one panel every month.
When the first coins of Elizabeth II’s reign were minted in 1953, they marked the beginning of a new era for Britain. When the last pre-decimal coins were minted in the late 1960s, they brought an end to a magnificent chapter in British coinage.Now, Danbury Mint has brought together a magnificent collection of coins featuring all of the hugely important first and last pre-decimal issues of Queen Elizabeth II’s reign. Presenting… The First and Last Pre-Decimal Coins of Elizabeth II,
- Nine different types of coin are featured in the collection, from farthing to crown. That's every type of pre-decimal coin minted for circulation during the reign of Elizabeth II!
- Both the Scottish and English shilling designs are included.
- The Churchill crown, the last crown ever to be minted for circulation and first ever British coin to feature a non-Royal.
- To highlight their significance, each first and last pair of coins is presented on a decorative wooden panel.
- You will also receive a wooden display chest, at no extra charge in your third delivery, designed so the panels can be displayed upright.
- You will receive one panel every month until your collection is complete.